At Vistabella Golf we want to spend the summer with you! From June 29 we propose a plan for your children every morning from 9:00 a.m.
We have designed a plan to make your mornings fun and dynamic, with a program of sports and leisure activities in the best possible environment, Vistabella Golf. Among these activities we have:
– Golf (1 hour minimum every day)
– Workshops of all kinds
– Water games
The summer camp is aimed at ages between 4 and 15 years. According to the number of registered, it is divided by age groups to better adjust activities and games.
Of course, we will follow all the security measures at our disposal to recognize the health and hygiene of all participants.
We propose 2 different schedules to try to adapt to each person’s circumstances:
– Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
– Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
– DISCOUNT for SIBLINGS / AS: 10% for the 2nd brother // 15% for the 3rd brother // 20% for the 4th brother.
– DISCOUNT FOR 4 weeks in advance: additional 10%.
SUMMER CAMPUS PRICES VISTABELLA GOLF 2020
|from 9 to 14h||1 DAY||1 WEEK||2WEEKS||4 WEEKS|
|1 SIBLINGS (10% dto)||22,50€||112,50€||214,00€||405,00€|
|2 SIBLINGS (15% dto)||21,00€||106,00€||200,00€||382,50€|
|From 10 to 14h||1 DAY||1 WEEK||2 WEEKS||4 WEEKS|
|1 SIBLINGS (10% dto)||18,00€||90,00€||171,00€||324,00€|
|2 SIBLINGS (15% dto)||17,00€||85,00€||161,50€||306,00€|
* The price includes SNACK that will consist of: Water / juice + piece of fruit + cereal bar.
The collection and reception of the kids will take place at the GOLF ACADEMY, at the end of the driving range and the lunches will take place in shaded areas and where the participants can sit down to rest and enjoy their lunch, always in the presence of a monitor.
- Kids should bring plenty of water, sunscreen and a hat. Stops will be made during the activities for the participants to hydrate.
- Participants must bring their own paddle rackets if they have it. If not, we have some in the club.
- It is recommended that the name of the student be put to each belongings that they usually bring (shovel, golf clubs, backpacks, etc.)
- All those kids who want to shower in the club, should bring everything they need. They must shower alone, we only control. It is recommended that you bring your swimsuit from home.
- It is very important that if any participant suffers from any disease or condition, is allergic to something, or has any observation that we should take into account, it is made known at the time of registration.
We hope that our SUMMER CAMPUS is an unforgettable experience for everyone. We will work hard to make it so, in a safe, responsible, educational and fun way.
¡We are waiting for you!
For more information you can contact us by phone or email.